Bed Canopy: Qty=1
- Ceiling mountable: Requires Qty = 3, 7 to 8 foot hardwood dowels, mounting hardware and string for suspension to ceiling (Can be picked up at a local hardware store or a drapery outlet)
- A floor shield is recommended if living space exists below the canopy
- Ensure all openings are closed upon entry
- For best results de-energize all circuits in the ceilings, walls and floors of the sleeping area
- Verify with an AC electric field meter or body voltage meter
|Canopy Size:||Single Bed – 81”L x 45”W x 90”H (206L x 114W x 229H)cm
Double Bed – 81”L x 62”W x 90”H (206L x 157W x 229H)cm
Queen Bed – 86”L x 70”W x 90”H (218L x 177W x 229H)cmKing Bed – 92”L x 90”W x 90”H (234L x 228W x 229H)cm
California King Bed – 92”L x 82”W x 90”H (234L x 208W x 229H)cm
Custom – Call
|Color:||Sheer, Slightly Off White|
|Characteristics:||Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic|
|Care:||Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry|
|Raw Materials:||82% cotton, 18% copper/silver|
|Certificates:||MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000|
|Shielding Characteristics:||99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz|
Washing and Drying Care
Machine Wash – Gentle Cycle – Cold Water
Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
No Chemical Dry Cleaning
Hang To Dry
Do Not Tumble Dry
Regardless of the quality of Swiss Shield® fabrics, it is still important to follow the complete range of safety guidelines which will guarantee that our product will provide you with optimum performance.
- When the Swiss Shield® fabric is installed, its location, quantity and proper installation should be determined by a trained EMF specialist or EMF consultant. This fabric will reflect Radio Frequency Radiation and improper installation can result in increased exposure. Please review our distributors list for qualified personnel.
- In order to ensure optimum screening performance, the specialist or consultant should assess the living space for Radio Frequency “RF” Radiation and AC Electric Fields. Before and after measurements are important to determine the overall effectiveness of the shield. If a specialist is not available in your area then appropriate measuring equipment would be required. Please review our EMF Meter and RF Meter product pages for details.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Swiss Shield® fabrics are surface-insulated to allow to for washing without shielding loss. Be cautious with other fabrics that have exposed metal as this material can rub off, become airborne and cause irritation or health effects. When washed, the shielding effectiveness of fabrics with exposed metal will significantly degrade.
- We do not recommend grounding the fabric because it is not externally conductive. In the event that a ground is applied to the Swiss Shield® fabric, please consult with your local licensed electrician and comply with local electrical codes. For added protection, a connection to a ground fault protected circuit (GFI) can be used.
- Avoid the use of electronic or electrical devices near or under the fabric.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Swiss Shield® fabric is not fire retardant. Use with caution and at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Swiss Shield® fabric is intended exclusively for indoor use in dry areas.
- As with all new textile fabric, a “new material” scent may exist. The impact of this scent is dependent on a person’s chemical sensitivity and varies from person to person. This can be resolved by washing the material before installation.